How to Register:
Register using the form below. Immediately, you will receive one or more emails with the following information:
- A confirmation of your registration and payment
- If attending the course virtually, the link for how to connect to the training.
Important! Don’t see your email(s)?
- Check your spam folder!
- Make sure the e-mail address you used when you registered is spelled correctly
- If you need assistance, contact MIAQC Executive Director at 207-626-8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not wait until the first day of the course.)
$1,150 for MIAQC Members
$1,495 for Nonmembers
Join MIAQC for $99/year and attend this course at the member rate
Pay half price to attend:
The Alfond Center for the Advancement of Maine’s Workforce has a scholarship program that reimburse you for 50% of your training fees up to $1200 for the year during 2023. To qualify, you must be a Maine resident, at least 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma, GED, HiSET or equivalent. If you meet these prerequisites, you can access these funds to support your attendance at the Residential Ventilation Installation Certification Course.
How to Apply for Alfond Workforce Development Scholarships
- If you work for a Maine-based company, your company should apply to be a member of the Maine Workforce Development Compact. Start the application process here: Become a Compact Member | HAF | MyMCCS Home. It can take several days to confirm compact membership. More information on Compact membership and benefits is available here: Maine Workforce Compact Info Sheet.
- If you don’t have enough lead time to create your own compact membership OR if you work for an out-of-state company but are a Maine resident, contact MIAQC Executive Director Christy Crocker (email@example.com or 207-626-8115) to access funding through the Council’s own Compact membership. You must be a MIAQC member to access Alfond Workforce funds through the Council.
Not eligible for an Alfond Workforce Development Scholarship but still need financial assistance? Contact MIAQC Executive Director Christy Crocker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-626-8115. See our general scholarship policy.
Register Here for the Live In-Person Residential Ventilation Design/Installation Certification Course:
(You must complete this form for each individual attending the program. Members must log-in to their membership accounts to access member rates).