Thursday, March 3, 2022
Upstairs North Wing
Augusta Civic Center
76 Community Drive, Augusta, ME 04330
Contactless Registration at the IAQ & Energy Symposium
- All registrations for IAQ & Energy must be submitted via this on-line form.
- Registrations must be completed prior to entering the program rooms.
- Walk-in registrations will be taken, but registrants must still complete the online form prior to entering the program room.
- Sign-in for credits will be available on-line only. Please bring your phone to scan the QR code for credit check-in.
Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test Required
All attendees of the IAQ & Energy Symposium must either be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours event start, with no high-risk exposure in the interim. We respectfully request you skip this event if you have neither of these prerequisites.
- To provide proof of vaccination: please upload an image (jpeg, png, pdf) of your vaccination card when registering for the event.
- Be prepared to show proof of a negative test upon arrival at the Civic Center. This can be an image on your phone, but it most show your name, test date/time, and the test results.
How to Use This Registration Form
Select the number of tickets you need in each category. Then add them to your event cart (your shopping cart) by clicking on the “Add to Event Cart” button below.
If you need to make changes, you can do so from the event cart itself.
Once you have confirmed the number of tickets you want is in your event cart, you can proceed to registration. From there you can either pay with a credit card or create a PDF invoice to use for submitting your payment by check.
Coupons/Promotional Codes may be entered/submitted on the form prior to finalizing your registration.
Questions about registration? Contact Christy Crocker, MIAQC Executive Director at 207-626-8115.
After you register, you will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment. If you do not receive your email within two minutes, please check your spam folder. Contact Christy Crocker at 207-626-8115 if you have any questions about your registration.
The deadline for a full refund for cancellations is Thursday, February 24, 2022. For cancellations after this deadline but before event day, a $40 facility fee will be assessed and the balanced refunded. No refunds available to those who fail to cancel in advance.