How to Register:
Register using the form below. Immediately, you will receive one or more emails with the following information:
- A confirmation of your registration and payment
- If attending the course virtually, the link for how to connect to the training.
Important! Don’t see your email(s)?
- Check your spam folder!
- Make sure the e-mail address you used when you registered is spelled correctly
- If you need assistance, contact MIAQC Executive Director at 207-626-8115 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not wait until the first day of the course.)
$30 for MIAQC Members
$55 for Nonmembers
Join MIAQC for $99/year and attend this course at the member rate
Discounts and Scholarships Available
For Code Enforcement Officers: Thanks to funding support from the Code Officer Training Program of a BRIC (Building Resilient Infrastructure and Community’s) Grant from FEMA, discounts are available for Maine Code Enforcement Officers. Contact Paul Demers (Paul.email@example.com) at the Technical Codes Board Office for details.
All Others: The Alfond Center for the Advancement of Maine’s Workforce has a scholarship program that will pay up to $1200 of your training fees for trainings you attend between now and December 31, 2022. You must be a Maine resident, at least 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma, GED, HiSET or equivalent. If you meet these prerequisites, you can access these funds to support your attendance at the Residential Ventilation Installation Certification Course.
How to Apply for Alfond Workforce Development Scholarships
- If you work for a Maine-based company, your company should apply to be a member of the Maine Workforce Development Compact. Start the application process here: Become a Compact Member | HAF | MyMCCS Home. It takes just 24-48 hours to confirm compact membership. More information on Compact membership and benefits is available here: Maine Workforce Compact Info Sheet.
- If you work for an out-of-state company but are a Maine resident, contact MIAQC Executive Director Christy Crocker (firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-626-8115) to access funding through the Council’s own Compact membership. You must be a MIAQC member to access Alfond Workforce funds through the Council.
Not eligible for an Alfond Workforce Development Scholarship but still need financial assistance? Contact MIAQC Executive Director Christy Crocker at email@example.com or 207-626-8115.
Register Here for the Maine Radon Construction Code Training:
(You must complete this form for each individual attending the program. Members must log-in to their membership accounts to access member rates).