The MIAQC Board of Directors is seeking nominations for the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council’s 2018 Norman Anderson Leadership Award. The Norman Anderson Leadership Award is given annually to an individual or organization who has shown extraordinary dedication and commitment to helping the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council fulfill its mission to create healthy, productive, and environmentally-sustainable indoor environments through education, communication, and advocacy.
MIAQC members can nominate individuals or organizations who fall into one or more of the following categories, or who otherwise exemplify extraordinary character and support of this organization:
- Industry Leadership – A product or service provider who has shown outstanding dedication and commitment to supporting the mission of the Council and the Council’s activities.
- Inspirational Leadership – an individual who inspires others in the industry to strive for excellence.
- Generosity – an individual or organization who selflessly works to improve the lives of others.
- Innovation – an agent of change who continues to evolve and remain on the cutting edge of the industry. Agents of change could be: an individual, a coalition, an association, a business, or a community group.
Nominees themselves do not need to be members of the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council, however, individuals submitting a nomination must be members in good standing (dues current) of the Council. The deadline for submitting nominations is 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, April 3, 2018. The 2018 Norman Anderson Leadership Award will be presented at the IAQ & Energy 2018 Conference on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 at the Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland, Maine.
Directions for submitting a nomination:
Nominations can be made by completing the online nomination form at the bottom of this page or by mail, e-mail or fax to:
Christine G. Crocker, Executive Director
Maine Indoor Air Quality Council
PO Box 2438
Augusta, ME 04338-2438
Nominations must be received no later than 12:00 Noon on Tuesday, April 3rd and must include:
1) Name and contact information (phone, e-mail) of MIAQC member who is submitting the nomination
2) Name and contact information (phone, e-mail) of the individual or organization you are nominating to receive the 2018 Norman Anderson Leadership Award
3) Nomination Categories (list all that apply)
- Industry Leadership
- Inspirational Leadership (this applies to individuals only)
4) In 3000 characters or less, please describe why you are nominating the individual or entity to receive the 2018 Norman Anderson Leadership Award. Where applicable, please identify how their efforts reflect each nomination category you may have selected.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.