Registration Fees for 2017 Conference:
|MIAQC Members||Nonmembers||Join the Council!|
|Golf Tournament (May 1st)||$85 per person/$320 per foursome||$85 per person/$320 per foursome||$99|
|Seminar Day Only (May 2nd)||$150||$180||$99
|Workshop Day Only (May 3rd)||$150||$180||$99|
|Both Seminar Day & Workshop Day (May 2 & 3)||$245||$305||$99|
* Join the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council and register for one or both days at member rates. Membership is just $99 (through 6/30/2018)
- 25% discount for retired seniors age 55 and over (working less than 10 hours per week) If registering online, use coupon code retired.
- 10% discount for three or more registrations from the same organization. Use coupon code group.
- Student rates available. Contact (207) 626-8115 for details.
Here at the Maine Indoor Air Quality Council, we believe that participation in professional organizations makes professionals better. We are therefore recognizing the value of that participation through provision of 10% registration discounts to members of partnering organizations. If you belong to any of the following organizations, you are eligible to get this discount. Contact your organization leadership to get your coupon code.
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- ASHRAE Maine
- Passive Haus Maine
- CSI Maine Chapter
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Maine
- Education & Plant Maintenance Association
Registration fees should never be a barrier to your attendance. Contact (207) 626-8115 for scholarship availability.
Refunds less a $20 administration fee will be given to those cancellations received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 14, 2017. Registrants who cancel after this date but prior to Monday, May 1, 2017 will receive a refund less a $100 penalty. Individuals who cancel after May 1, 2017 may either send a substitute to the event or have the benefit of accessing any on-line recordings (if available) and handout downloads.